Why Innovation in IoT & Smart Cities
The Internet of Things (IoT) has been called the next Industrial Revolution. Laying the groundwork of a new economy that is connecting physical and digital realms – via a network having the ability to transmit various forms of data. The driving factors for the rapid growth in IoT & smart cities space can be attributed to increased penetration of affordable devices, combined with cloud computing, analytics and rising consumer expectations.
With a mandate from Government of India’s, Smart Cities Mission encompassing 120+ cities, aims to provide residents with an efficient and reliable infrastructure, enhanced quality of life and economic opportunities. These cities will be a playground for human development and innovation opportunities from urban mobility, city planning and energy management.
At #InnovationAtCore IoT & Smart Cities, your organization will be at the forefront of identifying unique and disruptive solutions reforming this sector.
Why should you engage
- Help define the problem statement you want to address in your organization during curated brainstorming sessions.
- Enable meaningfully result driven engagements with startups for pilot projects, investment/acquisition or strategic partnerships.
- In-Source a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation in your organization through high impact interactions and networking.
- Create a safe environment for collaboration with startups.
- Position yourself as an employer and consumer brand which is a catalyst of innovation.