Why Innovation in Banking and Finance
India offers the largest unbanked and underbanked population, along with a strong entrepreneurial ecosystem. Extensive regulatory requirements in the BFSI sector have historically posed a barrier to entry for budding companies. However, with a strong and proactive policy level support being provided by the government, the sector is now witnessing a much-needed boost. Initiatives such as Jan Dhan Yojana, Aadhaar and the emergence of UPI are providing a good foundation for FinTech companies to permeate ‘last mile’ touchpoints and boost financial inclusion across the country.
Technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning and blockchain have a wide range of potential use-cases in the FinTech industry. Banking technology solutions including B2B products and services are enabling financial institutions to create seamless solution delivery for end users.
At #InnovationAtCore Banking and Finance, your organization will be at the forefront of identifying unique and disruptive solutions reforming this sector.
Why should you engage
- Help define the problem statement you want to address in your organization during curated brainstorming sessions.
- Enable meaningfully result driven engagements with startups for pilot projects, investment/acquisition or strategic partnerships.
- In-Source a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation in your organization through high impact interactions and networking.
- Create a safe environment for collaboration with startups.
- Position yourself as an employer and consumer brand which is a catalyst of innovation.